The Humanist Association or Ireland is heavily dependent on unpaid volunteers and is always open to offers of help from members. If you have time and/or skills you can offer please let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We always welcome help for work such as:
- Helping with the Summer School, World Humanist Day and at monthly meetings
- Setting up and coordinating local groups around the country, especially student groups
- Standing for election to the Board at our AGM each November
- Finding and sharing information with potential new members
From time to time, we need help from those with expertise and experience in many areas such as:
- Minute taking
- Medical issues related to Humanism
If you would like to offer your services in any way please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, ideally with some information about your skills and experience.