The Humanist Association of Ireland provides support and representation to people who seek to live full, responsible lives without religion. See the About Us page for more details on our aims and activities.
If you would like contribute you can do so by becoming a member of the HAI or by making a secure online donation using Paypal. Donations of €250 or more in a single year qualify for tax relief allowing the HAI to claim back the tax you would otherwise have paid on the donation.
You can obtain further information on the Donations Scheme from
- the Office of the Revenue Commissioners on email@example.com or
- the HAI Director of Finance, Philip Byers on firstname.lastname@example.org
1. It is not necessary to be a member of the HAI to make a donation.
2. If you are a HAI member, your donation must be exclusive of your HAI membership payment.
3. There is no formal “closing date”. The transaction of the full amount being donated must be completed during the tax year, i.e. between 1st January and 31st December. However, it would be advisable not to leave it too near the end of the year.