Thinking of becoming a member? The most tangible way of supporting our work is by joining the Humanist Association of Ireland. An increase in numbers strengthens our voice – and yours.
You can meet other members by attending our regular monthly meetings held on the first Sunday of each month from 4-6pm in the Ashling Hotel near Heuston Station in Dublin 8. Non-members are always welcome. Local groups in Cork, Galway, Kilkenny and Limerick also meet regularly. Check out the Local Groups page for more details.
You can now sign-up online, using PayPal.
Types of annual Membership:
- Individual €30.00
- Couples €40.00
- Senior Citizen €20.00
- Unwaged €20.00
- Student €20.00
Renewals are processed automatically at the end of each month. You shouldn’t need to do so, but you can trigger a manual renewal using this tool:
Benefits of membership include:
- Knowing that you have helped strengthen our voice – and yours.
- Opportunities to meet people with similar views and outlook on life.
- An annual subscription to our magazine, Hi! Humanism Ireland, published bi-monthly.
- Monthly e-Newsletter.
- The right to vote at the Annual General Meeting.
- Eligibility to stand for office on the Board of the HAI.
Hi! Magazine Subscription Only
If you’d just like an annual subscription to our magazine Hi! Humanism Ireland please contact the HAI Administrator as below. An annual subscription is €25.
Membership Contact Details
c/o Kilda Taylor,
34b Royal Terrace West,
Or email: email@example.com
Phone: 086 088 7744